This is my review of the Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill which has just two gas burners that deliver 26,500 BTUs of heat and 280-Square Inches of cooking surface. This grill also has two side shelves, which help to provide extra workspace, and the chunky 6-Inch wheels allow you to move the grill around easily. For under a 100 bucks this is great value for money product, but don’t expect too much from a gas grill at such a low price point. It’s a real no frills BBQ grill with no bells and whistles attached unlike some other high end products that we review.
Overall Product Rating:
But if you want to get back to grilling basics and your looking for an economical purchase then this is the ideal “get the job done” product for you, and it does have a relatively high BTU output for such a low price. Set up is easy, although there is a lot of pieces to assemble it should only take about an hour or two to put together dependent on your DIY skill level and be ready for its first use. Its worth noting that you will need a screwdriver and an adjustable wrench to assemble the Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill.
We found the best price for the Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill on Amazon.com as this also includes free delivery on this product. You can Click Here to check out the latest offer now.
Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill Product Features
- 26-1/2 BTU main burner
- 280 Square Inch wire primary cooking area
- Durable porcelain steel lid and firebox
- Piezo push button ignition
- Full from panel and 6-Inch wheels
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 49 x 41.5 inches ; 41.6 pounds
- Item model number: 463620411
Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill Product Negative Reviews
The instructions that come with this product states that it will take 30 – 45 minutes to build. Many reviews indicated that it would actually take nearer to 2-hours to put together. You will then need to run it on high temperature for 10 – 15 minutes to burn off any residual dirt on the product before you can start to cook any food. Replacement parts are also expensive, which is normally the way when the initial product is priced so low.
- Low quality igniting lighter meant that quite a few people have had trouble with this, how ever to rectify these problems match lighting instead is very easy.
- The grill will need to be oiled before you cook on it, but this is also true of some of the high end grills that we review.
- If you want to read more negative reviews on this product, then click here.
Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill Product Positive Reviews
The heat seemed to be evenly distributed, and flare ups were not a big problem but do occur as with most grills. The grill heats up quickly and more importantly evenly throughout the plate. Cooking is easy and the food is tasty on this grill.
- The grill is large enough to cook for 3 possibly 4 people if its something like burgers and sausages
- Its easy to keep clean
- Compact footprint is great for small space storage
- Great low value product
- If you want to read more positive reviews on this product, then click here.
Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill Review Summary
I really believe in the old saying that you pay for what you get, and that’s true again in this case.
This is a low-end entry-level product and you really shouldn’t expect too much for the low cost of this product.
That said if you after a relatively inexpensive gas grill that can cook well, and not without the occasional flare up, then this product would be suited to you.
Overall Product Rating:
Assembly can be tricky so be prepared for that, and perhaps even download a copy of the instruction manuals before the product arrives.
That way you can familiar rise your self with the construction before it arrives.
Overall I liked the product and because of that I am going to score this a 3.5 out of 5 for overall price value for the Char Broil 2 Burner Gas Grill on our review.