Weber 3751001 Reviews
The Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320, Stainless Steel is another great natural gas, gas grill from the Weber family. Built from steel, this is an impressive built design, and unlike a lot of the other models that we look at, this one has some of the best building instructions we have seen. It will still take you about an hour to assemble this gas grill. But once you have put this together your quickly discover that the cooking area is huge, and just how solid made the unit is. It is also a very classy looking grill and will look good in any home. As with most other Weber natural gas grills we found Amazon.com to have the best price on this one, and at the moment you can get free shipping on this product also, which is always nice. Click here to check it out.
Overall Product Rating:
This grill has an easy to use electronic ignitions system, which allows for easy ignition of the gas grill. Once lit this grill heats up extremely fast, and distributes the heat evenly throughout the grilling plate.
This heat can then easily be maintained by adjusting the burners to a steady low heat. This makes it handy for any occasion, and the even heat makes the food really tasty and juicy.
The Weber 3751001 Gas Grill Features
- 3-burner natural gas grill; 42,000 Btu’s; 637 inches total cooking area
- 507 square inches cooking area; 130 square inches warming rack
- Fully enclosed stainless steel cart; 7mm stainless steel grates
- 12,000 BTU input flush-mount side burner
- 2 heavy-duty front locking casters and 2 heavy-duty back swivel casters
- The Genesis® S-320TM gas grill features an enclosed cart with stainless steel doors, stainless steel handles, and accent colored painted side and rear panels
- All grills have an accent-colored painted steel frame and a stainless steel shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent colored painted, cast aluminum end caps
- The primary cooking area measures 507 sq. inches; the warming rack area measures 130 sq. inches, giving a total cooking area of 637 sq. inches
The Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320 Natural Gas Grill Reviews
We found a lot of reviews regarding the Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320, and I would say that over 98% of them were positive reviews for this product. This is a very well built and constructed gas grill that if looked after correctly will last for many, many years. It only takes about 5 minutes to get up to full heat, which means you can be using this grill virtually all year round f you want to. Because the 3 burners also work independently of each other, then you have so much control over the heat and distribution, from grilling steaks to even slow roasting on this grill.
According to all of the reviews we researched, the Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320 is one of the best sellers, and cooks so well that other more expensive makes and models don’t even compare to how well this grill cooks. This will produce some of the tastiest grilled food you have even had, and dare I say it, even more flavor than a charcoal grill.
Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320 Review Summary
On top of all this, the grill is very affordable and represents amazing value for money on a product that really is so well built. Because of all these reasons we are going to give this grill our top marks for everything, and would have no hesitation what so ever in recommending the Weber 3751001 Genesis E-320 grill to others.