Our full consumer review on the Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill. The 586002 Q 320 has enough space to hold two whole chickens, thirty-six hot dogs or eighteen burgers at once. The unit has an input of 21,700 BTU an hour, dual burners made of stainless steel, a sixty-two inch warming rack and a cooking space of 462 sq. inches. Lighting the unit is simple with the one button electronic ignition and valve to adjust the burner. The heat is controlled by a regulator.
Overall Product Rating:
The Portable Grill also features two folding worktables with tool hooks that can be removed. A stationary cart that the grill bolts to is included making it easy to transport. The propane tank can be hidden beneath a screen to keep it out of site. The grill also has cooking gates made of cast iron, and adapter hose included to allow for hooking the unit up to a 20 pound LP tank.
The fact that this portable propane grill had two-hundred and seventy-seven Amazon reviews that gave it four and a half out of possible five star overall rating made us decide to give the grill a closer look.
Check out Amazon.com for the best price that we found on the Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas.
Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill Features
- The Weber Q320 portable propane gas grill comes with 2 stainless-steel burners and has an input of 21,700 BTU-per-hour
- This grill has 462-square-inches of total cooking space, and 69-square-inch warming rack
- It includes electronic ignition, infinite-control burner valves, and 2 folding worktables with tool hooks
- This grill operates on a standard 20-pounds propane tank (sold separately) and comes with stationary cart and recipe booklet
- Measures 22 by 36-1/2 by 55-1/2 inches; 5-year limited warranty
Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill Negative Reviews:
The negative reviews are the ones that we will take a look at first in order to paint the most realistic picture of the 586002 Q 320 gas grill.
- A rating of three out of five stars was given by the most helpful negative review.
- The reviewer was satisfied with the overall performance but found that the unit had a design flaw.
- The work surface was on the opposite side when the unit was being rolled as a wheel barrel and could not be used as a handle which made moving it difficult.
Another reviewer found that the unit had a hole in the tube that supplied gas that was not found when they tested for leaks since the burners do not get utilized during the test. There was too much plastic used in the design of the grill for the taste of the reviewer.
Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill Positive Reviews:
The grill received a rating of five out of five stars for the positive review that was found to be the most helpful. The design of the stationary cart was pleasing especially since there were safety features included on it. The fact that the propane tank was locked into place was a plus for the reviewer.
The fact that the grill was not one solid piece was a plus to a reviewer who found it easier to clean. The Weber 586002 reviews all round were pretty good.
The fact that warming rack was stable and made keeping food warm without leaving it on the grill to over cook easy was also a plus to the reviewer.
- To read more reviews on this product click here.
Reviewers also found that the ease of assembly was a point in the units favor.
Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill Conclusion:
Would we recommend the Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill to consumers? Yes, we would. The reason is that overall customers were not only satisfied with the performance of the unit and the safety features.
We can recommend the Weber 586002 Q 320 Portable Outdoor Propane Gas Grill to anyone that wants to have large cookouts with incredible food safely.